Enderun Conferences’ Data Privacy Summit 2018: The Hands-on of Data Protection Compliance answers vital questions for key stakeholders in the data privacy arena.
Philippine technology players are in the midst of a dynamic discussion on individual data protection, regulation, and compliance to local and international laws. For most, thriving in an age post-Cambridge Analytica / Facebook controversy means having People, Processes, and Privacy-enhancing technologies installed in the corporate machinery.
The Data Privacy Summit 2018 brings first degree advisory, analysis and insight by Data Privacy Professionals who have designed laws, overseen rules and regulation and implemented Data Privacy Programs locally, regionally and internationally.
- The DPO Certification: Relevance, Tracks, and Career Opportunities
- Frontline Stories, Philippine Case Studies, and Real World Compliance
- A Word from the Regulators
- Conducting a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- The Most High Profile Data Breaches and the How-to’s of Breach Drills
- What to expect from a Privacy Audit
- A Comprehensive end-to-end Roadmap
- Privacy-enabling Technologies
- GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) Software
- Embedded Hardware (printers, ultrasound machines, etc.)
The summit gathers chief technology officers, corporate legal counsels, investor relations professionals, operations managers, and potential compliance officers who are determined to future-proof their businesses and professional practice.